Product description item: Arc'teryx | Hiking
• A light, fast shoe utilizing elite trail running technologies and made to maximize breathability, the Aerios Aura is the shoe for hiking technical trails in hot weather. The recycled polyester upper’s engineered mesh provides airflow and employs a more open weave in zones prone to overheating. The tongue integrates with the internal lining to create a comfortable, supportive fit, raised perimeter sidewalls add protection, and the Vibram® Megagrip™ outsole provides a confident grip across a range of terrain.
• Abrasion resistant
• Air permeable
• Molded rubber toe cap provides protection
• Highly air-permeable mesh upper is made from durable, lightweight 100% recycled polyester and is engineered to target maximum airflow in areas prone to overheating
• Tongue design integrates with the liner to create a secure, comfortable fit that helps minimize friction
• Lacing system wraps the foot for an comfortable ride and natural flex
• TPU midfoot shank and a high-cushion compressed EVA midsole offer lasting support, protection, and comfort
• Raised perimeter midsole sidewalls and a 360° rand improve durability and protect the foot
The world-renowned Vibram® brand provides the highest quality shoe soles. Vibram® soles have gained popularity due to their unprecedented high durability and traction in a variety of terrain. Vibram® is the undisputed world leader in the production of technical soles.
• Surface clean only.